This guitar is sold - email us if you want one like it.
The Marc Ford Signature Model guitar was designed to seamlessly incorporate the tone and vibe of Ford's Les Paul Special with the comforts and playability of his go-to Stratocaster. Ford and Asher worked for many years, slowly refining the model, creating a high performance guitar with grit, tone and style. Included in its superior construction and details are a ¼-sawn maple volute neck for exceptional stability, ebony faceplate, top-of-the-line hardware, and easy access truss-rod. The pickups, which are custom wound by Jason Lollar to Ford's specs, balance the vintage tones with the natural resonance of the guitar itself.
- STYLE: 6-string electric guitar
- SERIAL NUMBER: #964
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- NECK: ¼-sawn Rock Maple
- FRET BOARD: 12-inch radius Indian rosewood board, mother of pearl dots
- NECK SHAPE: "D" .85 at 1st fret to .94 at 12th fret
- PEG HEAD FACE: ebony with mother of pearl logo inlay
- BODY: select two-piece lightweight Okoume
- PICKUPS: custom wound Sweet 90s by Arcane
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-way
- CONTROLS: volume / .022 paper & foil cap / 6 position Veritone
- KNOBS: retro aluminum (new old stock)
- BRIDGE: Vintage Spec by Callaham
- MACHINE HEADS: Hipshot 6GNO Chrome
- NUT: bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1 21/32"
- PICKGUARD: 3 ply
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET WIRE: Dunlop 6155
- COLOR: Olympic White
- FINISH: nitro cellulose closet relic
- WEIGHT: 7.5 lbs
- STRINGS: .010-.046
- CASE: G&G
- RETAIL PRICE: $4080
>>Listen to Marc Ford with his Signature Asher Guitar
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-5 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.