This item is now sold. If you want one just like it, we can make it. Please email us for details.
This is a gorgeous example of a one-off custom shop high-end Asher T Deluxe with exquisite aesthetic details, not to mention the tone and playability that has made the T Deluxe so popular. This guitar has a stunning Hawaiian Koa top, with red abalone and tortoise shell top binding. It has limited edition sterling silver art deco knobs with a prehistoric amber topped switch tip.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: one-piece light weight swamp ash
- TOP: beautifully figured Hawaiian Koa
- BINDING DETAIL: red abalone trim and tortoise shell top binding
- NECK: quarter sawn Rock maple
- NECK SHAPE: deep vintage V shape
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: Indian rosewood, 12" radius
- FRETS: Dunlop 6155
- PICKUPS: T Blades with Italian tortoise tops
- UPGRADE PICKGUARD: hand-shaped Italian tortoise shell
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way pickup selector
- UPGRADE CONTROL: V6 ToneStyler
- BRIDGE: Glendale
- MACHINE HEADS: Waverly
- UPGRADE HARDWARE: Limited Edition sterling silver art deco knobs, sterling silver switch tip with prehistoric amber top
- FINISH: tobacco burst polyester lacquer
- CASE: deluxe G & G hardshell
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- PRICE: $ 4600
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Ultra Tone T Series!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.