This USA special edition BHIC-6 string import lap steel commemorates the reuniting of Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals.
This lap steel offers quality mahogany and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain. It has unsurpassed playability compared to similarly priced lap steels on the market.
This lap steel can have additional the upgrades for the Electro Hawaiian® Junior only available from Asher Guitars, such as the electronic upgrade kit, custom Belly Bar and hard shell case!
- STYLE: lap steel, special edition BHIC
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- NECK & BODY: neck through body construction, solid African mahogany
- PICKUPS: 2 high output humbuckers
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3 way toggle
- CONTROLS: CTS master volume and master tone
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 7/8 ", bridge: 2 1/4"
- FRET BOARD: rosewood
- BRIDGE: USA made Asher Hipshot custom bridge
- NUT: micarta
- FINISH: Burnt Liquid Orange with custom BHIC Target decal
- CASE: gig bag
- FRET LINES: 22
- STRINGS: Asher Electro Hawaiian ® Lap Steel Strings
- RETAIL PRICE IN US DOLLARS: $895