The Ultra-Tone body is inspired by the classic Telecaster guitars of the 1950s and is designed to embody all the classic tones, contours, and lightweight feel, with my unique and balanced offset body shape.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: 2-piece alder
- NECK: flame maple
- NECK SHAPE: soft V
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: Indian rosewood
- PICKUPS: T Blades
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- UPGRADE CONTROL: 6 position Varitone
- BRIDGE: Bigsby set up
- MACHINE HEADS: Waverly
- FINISH: olympic white nitro, relic
- CASE: hard-shell by G & G
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 7.5 pounds
- PRICE: $3810
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Ultra Tone T Series!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.