This product is sold - let us know if you want one just like it - we can build it for you.
The T Deluxe ™ body is inspired by the classic Telecaster guitars of the 1950s and is designed to enhance all the classic tones with more versatility - offering more sustain, and an array of tonal options for blues, jazz, and country. The off-set body shape has great balance and a more ergonomic feel. Asher's soft V neck shape with rolled shoulders has players praising its comfort and playability.
The T Deluxe is fast becoming a guitar of choice by many touring and recording artists who are inspired by its responsive tone and feel. Jonny Wickersham of Social Distortion, Clay Cook (Zac Brown Band), Dave Keuning (The Killers), David Hidalgo (Los Lobos) and Lance Keltner are all currently using this guitar.
- STYLE: 6-string electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: 2-piece alder
- NECK: slab cut rock maple
- NECK SHAPE: soft V
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: birds eye maple
- PICKUPS: T Blades
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone .033 oil & paper, 3-way selector
- UPGRADE CONTROL: 6 position Varitone
- BRIDGE: Glendale
- MACHINE HEADS: Gotoh Waverly style
- FINISH: black nitro cellulose lacquer, medium relic
- DETAILS: top and back white binding
- CASE: hard-shell by G & G
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 7.25 pounds
- PRICE: $3810
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Ultra Tone T Series!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.