This item is sold. We can make you one just like it - email us for details.
The Ultra-Tone body is inspired by the classic Telecaster guitars of the 1950s and is designed to embody all the classic tones, contours, and lightweight feel, with Asher's unique and balanced offset body shape.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: swamp ash
- NECK: birds eye maple
- NECK SHAPE: 60s C
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: birds eye maple
- PICKUPS: T Blades
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- UPGRADE CONTROL: 6 position Varitone
- BRIDGE: Glendale
- MACHINE HEADS: Waverly
- FINISH: dog hair nitro
- CASE: hard-shell by G & G
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 7 pounds
- PRICE: $3780
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Ultra Tone T Series!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.