This guitar is now sold. Email us if you want one like it.
The Dual Tone is the most complex lap steel build that we do - it features a semi-hollow body construction with "f" holes, a Jason Lollar Horseshoe pickup and an acoustic saddle pickup by LR Baggs. This combination give the fattest, versatile tone you could imagine. This lap model has acoustic mag dual outputs for use of both an electric and acoustic amps.
- Model: Asher Electro Hawaiian Dual Tone Lap Steel
- Year: 2016
- Serial Number: #951
- Body and neck wood: swamp ash
- Top wood: Figured redwood
- Top, neck, soundhole and headstock binding: Ivoroid/Black/Ivoroid
- Peg head face: Figured redwood
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood with mother of pearl inlay markers
- Nut width: 2 1/8"
- Neck Shape: Square
- Fretboard radius: Flat
- Fretlines: 20
- Pickups: Jason Lollar Horseshoe, LR Baggs Element
- Bridge: Asher Rosewood
- Saddle: Aluminum
- Nut: Graptech
- Tuners: 3-on-a-plate
- Knobs: decorative metal
- Finish: nitrocellulose honey burst
- Case: TLK custom hardshell
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Price: $4500