Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steel Strings are Nickel Round Wound, strings for 6-string electric lap steel guitar FOR C-6 TUNING. These quality strings are manufactured in the USA.
The high carbon steel plains and hexagonal-shaped cores in this set are drawn using the highest quality progressive dies in an advanced, USA wire mill. They are wound with nickel-plated steel using cutting edge machinery for the ultimate in consistency and quality. The result is a string with great pitch stability, super accurate intonation, enhanced longevity, and the classic bright tone associated with nickel. These strings are applicable to all musical styles.
Ideal for use on 23" to 25" scale length electric instruments (such as the Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steels, and the Electro Hawaiian® Junior Lap Steel), these strings are best suited for C6 and Alternative C6 tunings.
Here are the gauges:
.014p .018p .022w .028w .034w .040w
- Nickel Round Wound, 6-string electrics set up for C6 tuning
- Results in great pitch stability, super accurate intonation and enhanced longevity
- Ideal for electric lap steel guitars with 23"- 25" scale length
- Strings in plastic sealed sleeve for long shelf life
- Supports various tunings for a variety of styles of music
- Made in the USA