|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
2018 Electro Hawaiian Model I Reclaimed Koa Table c. 1970 Lap Steel W/ Pineapple Hummingbird Inlay, #1039
This is a one-off one-piece lap steel that turned out really stunning. The lap steel is crafted out of a 40-year-old dining table made from Hawaiian Koa.
It has many details such as ebony knobs, Waverly tuners with snakewood buttons, hand-crafted bone and amber switch tip, SteelBucker pickups with tortoise rings, and custom inlay work.
- Model: Electro Hawaiian Model I - 6-string
- Serial Number: #1039
- Body Wood: Reclaimed Hawaiian Koa c. 1970
- Neck Wood: Reclaimed Hawaiian Koa c. 1970
- Neck Shape: Square
- Fretboard: Hawaiian Koa
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 2 1/8"
- Tuners: Waverly with snakewood buttons
- Pickups: Asher Steelbucker pickup set
- Switches: 3-way with custom hand-crafted bone and amber tip
- Bridge: Asher koa
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Finish: Natural satin nitro
- Case: Custom TKL Hardshell
- Details: Hand cut and inlay abalone pineapple, hummingbird and piko dots on headstock
Regular price $4,500 Sale price $3,800
Regular price $3,895 Sale price $3,495
Regular price $3,700 Sale price $3,200
Regular price $799 from $675