|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD 2017 Ben Harper Signature Lap Steel #981 Satin Trans Orange - DEMO MODEL
This guitar is sold. Email us if you want one like it.
Asher Guitars has been collaborating with Ben Harper on this model for almost 20 years - no wonder its the highest quality modern lap steel on the market. This particular lap steel was demo'ed at the 2017 NAMM Show and played by Greg Leisz while accompanying Jackson Browne. See the video below.
The lap steel has a few signs of being played (see photos). Because of these purely aesthetic imperfections, the price of this lap steel has been slightly educed.
- Model: Ben Harper Signature Lap Steel
- Serial Number: #981
- Body Wood: African Okoume
- Top Wood: A+ Flame Maple
- Finish: Nitro satin over trans orange stain
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Shape: Square
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: AVR2G by Tone Pros
- Tuners: Tone Pros 3-on-a-side
- Nut Width: 2 1/8"
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan 59 Custom Shop Set
- Switches: Short straight toggle
- Case: TKL Custom Hardshell
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Retail: $3000
Regular price $4,075 Sale price $3,975